The Education Alliance is a nonprofit organization that advocates for a quality public education for all West Virginia children.
Every West Virginia public school student will graduate ready to begin a career or pursue additional education and training.
The Education Alliance is an independent voice, earnest advocate, and statewide participant that advances policies and practices to continually improve public school student achievement in West Virginia.
We believe in the worth of all West Virginia children; believe each and every child deserves a quality education; and support educators having tools and skills necessary to engage students in their own success.
- Honesty, truthfulness, and integrity
- Credibility through objectivity (research and fact-based)
- Respect for all stakeholders, regardless of background, opinions, or organization of origin
- Commitment to excellence through quality, success, and achievement
- Effective leadership and professionalism
- Learning through education and experience
- Results-oriented based on sound data and metrics